There’s so much talent in the world and I’m happy to see that a great deal of it is shared on the internet. Every day I am bombarded with inspiring visuals created by amazing people. To share this inspiration and (hopefully) encourage the talent I am starting a series of weekly posts called Sunday Internet Pictorium (or SIP, in short). So here’s my first SIP of internet for you (in no particular order):
- Amazing project by a London based Lithuanian photog Lukas (a.k.a. Needhead) - in which he explores the behind the scenes life of London skaters. More pics.
- Some great portraiture in this series of aged “Faces of Crete”.
- Some stunning pictures of the South Island of New Zealand by Chris Gin. One more reason to my bucket of wanna-go-theres.
- Cool b&w pic from Dalai Lomo.
- The winning gallery of Travel Photographer of the Year 2010 - Larry Louie (Canada).
- Just a month after the whole world ogled The Mountain (the amazing time lapse video from Spain by TSO Photograpy), we have a new one. Made from pictures of Tenerife skyline taken during a period of more than a year by Daniel Lopez. Music by Matti Palanen (whom I used once as well). This is some serene Sunday medidation (my only thought is - 20 days too late, ay?):
Copyrights - all media copyrights belong to their respective authors. If you are one of the authors and don’t want your work displayed here, please contact me by e-mail (on the right side column) or write a comment on this post.
Patiko (1)Rodyk draugams